Wednesday, August 17, 2011
21 Days of Bliss!
I am very happy to say that yesterday I started the Chopra Center 21 day summer meditation challange! I tried the same challange in the spring, but a glitch with my computer prevented me from completeling that round, so I am very happy to give it another go. This time I have my trusty Nook to get me through so I'm not anticipating any problems. The challenge consists of an email sent to you everyday for 21 days that has a link to a wonderful guided meditation session. Each session is progressive, ands builds off the insights from the previuos day. It is a wonderful retreat for the mind. The summer challeng is timed purfectly with my renewed investment in my yoga practice. My blog titlr, Yoga Me! is a play off the "super size me!" experiment. The ironic thing is that although my yoga practice will not transform me to a glowing with health yoga master in 30 days, it has become very clear to me that the benefits of yoga are clearly sseen and felt in less than 30 days. Let me assure you, at no point can I wedge my feet behind my ears, or anything extreme, but what I do notice are little things, like reaching top shelves with ease, and incredibly new flexibility I've never had. For a woman of 50, who has been obese and out of shape since childhood, thats just as miraculous !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment